Monday, October 29, 2012

Extra Credit on Before Stonewall

I am writing this because I hope to see this movie again.  Before Stonewall struck my fancy as to the history of homosexuals in the United States,and I also got a brief description of how they are treated in other countries around the world.    The movie showed people that have lived thru the last century.  They were able to, movie was made in 1984, speak of how they saw the gay and lesbian life thru their youth.  These individuals spoke of how people were treated, and they spoke of how people thought of them.  The pictures and details of their experience gave such a vivid detailed thought in my head as I watched the movie.  Any movie that can do this with words and picture will fascinate any human.  I reccomend this movie to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment